Altarum Institute Round Table: Encouraging Healthy Food Choices in SNAP
This Altarum Institute Policy Roundtable examined innovative approaches to encourage healthy food choices by SNAP program participants. Also examined: the added economic benefit that can occur when more SNAP dollars are spent on local food and circulate in the local economy.
- Linda Jo Doctor, W. K. Kellogg Foundation
- Dan Glickman, Former U.S. Secretary of Agriculture; Senior Fellow, Bipartisan Policy Center
- Oran Hesterman, Fair Food Network
- Audrey Rowe, Food and Nutrition Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Loren Bell, Altarum Institute
See – Altarum Roundtable with summary