Nutrition Incentive Impact Hub Program Manager
The Nutrition Incentive Impact Hub is a coalition of core partners, consultants, advisors, and practitioners working to advance the field of nutrition incentives. The Program Manager will be responsible for managing and facilitating the coalition’s provision of training and technical assistance to the field. The Program Manager will play a key role in supporting the Impact Hub’s activities, helping to ensure that FFN’s training and technical assistance are supporting and enhancing the impact of partner nutrition incentive programs. This position is full-time and works out of both the Detroit and Ann Arbor offices in Michigan. The Program Manager will report to the Impact Hub Director, Noam Kimelman.
The Program Manager will work closely with both FFN staff and external stakeholders to:
- Identify and inventory technical assistance needs from across the national network.
- Plan projects, create resources, and develop events to meet training and technical assistance needs.
- Develop methods for collecting and sharing information about the national network including. impact metrics, implementation successes and challenges, and examples of innovation and best practice.
- Develop and maintain communication channels that facilitate the sharing of best practices between partners.
- Ensure national partners have reliable, easy access to technical assistance resources and tools.
- Solicit and respond to regular feedback on technical assistance, including emerging or unexpected needs and areas for improvement.
- Oversee development of materials in service of learning, resource sharing, and thought leadership.
- Assist with internal program monitoring and communication, including helping to track implementation progress and status of partner programs.
- Support requests for reporting updates from other FFN departments.
Who You Are
- Collaborative: You are a “whole is greater than sum of parts” advocate, eager to share learning, resources, and credit. You understand your role in elevating and accelerating a field of smart and hardworking practitioners.
- Communicative: You produce clear written and verbal communications, and you’re comfortable using webinars, online filing sharing, and other technologies to communicate.
- Tenacious: You are not satisfied until all goals are met. You are comfortable with ambiguity, and unfazed by multiple and moving priorities. You take responsibility.
- Analytical: You’re are data-driven, eager to dig into the details, and experienced using program data to plan, track, and evaluate impact.
- Growth-oriented: You have a deep desire to learn and grow your skill set. You embrace challenges, learn from criticism, and see effort as a math toward mastery.
- Mission-driven: You are inspired by Fair Food Network’s mission and want to contribute your professional skills to advance our work.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Demonstrated experience organizing and synthesizing information requests from multiple sources.
- Strong project management skills. The ability to track on multiple projects and deadlines and manage internal and external stakeholders progress toward project goals.
- A willingness and ability to travel between Fair Food Network’s Ann Arbor and Detroit offices, with occasional national travel (4-5x annually).
Commitment to Inclusion
Demonstrated awareness and understanding of the inequities that touch the communities we serve. An ability to communicate FFN’s commitment to equity and inclusion.
Why This Role is For You
This is a great career opportunity in a growing organization. The salary range for this position starts at $41,000 annually, with benefits. Fair Food Network offers a generous benefits package including full health benefits, a 401K match, family leave, an open PTO policy, and professional development opportunities.
To apply please fill out our application form and submit your resume here. Applications received by October 21 will be given priority but candidates are able to express interest and apply on an ongoing basis.