- Our Story
- What We Do
- The Food System
- Fair Food List
National Food Hub Conference
Mar 26, 2014 - Mar 28, 2014
March 26-28, 2014
Conference will feature:
- Multiple tracks for food hub managers and staff
- Networking and learning for support organizations, consultants and agencies
- "Ask an Expert" - slots of one-on-one time to dig deep with various technical assistance experts
- Food hub and food business tours
- Opportunities to learn from your peers, network, and feel a part of an incredibly energetic community
- Excellent local food from Eastern Carolina Organics, Firsthand Foods, and other local suppliers.
For more information: www.ngfn.org/resources/food-hubs/2014-conference
Farm to Cafeteria Conference
Apr 15, 2014 - Apr 18, 2014
April 15-18, 2014
The National Farm to Cafeteria Conference: Powering Up will convene a diverse group of stakeholders from across the farm to cafeteria movement—more than 1,000 food service professionals, farmers, educators, youth leaders, policy makers, advocates, state/federal agency professionals, entrepreneurs, public health professionals and others—working to source local food for institutional cafeterias and foster a culture of food and agricultural literacy across America. Together, we have the power to affect great change! Cafeterias in schools, universities, prisons, hospitals and childcare centers serve more than 40 million Americans every day during the school year, placing the farm to cafeteria movement at the forefront of the fight to end obesity and strengthen local food systems. Join us in Austin, April 15-18, for inspiring field trips, workshops, speakers and networking.
For more information: http://farmtocafeteriaconference.org/7/
Grow with us
Grow the good. Sign up to receive updates and news from the Fair Food Network.